[OM] Re: Tamron 28-300mm XR?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 28-300mm XR?
From: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:59:54 -0800
Trust me, the gf is much more tempting; she's small like the camera; has great curves in all the right places; highly functional; and I love touching... never mind! Let's stick to the subject! Yes, good camera, and almost the same size as the OM; that's why I like it. The Minolta line is not supported here in taiwan very well though; They have a few lenses in their line I like a lot. 50mm/f2.8 macro; and a 24mm/f2.8 also. I'd get both of those and the Tamron 90mm/f2.8 macro; and a few zooms for travel..

NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:
Tempting isn't it . . . the camera, not the gf, although she may also be. Bill Barber