Re: [OM] RE: 21 mm Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: 21 mm Zuiko
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:21:50 -0800
At 08:44 AM 11/1/2002 -0800, Bill Stanke wrote:
..http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1394440920

and from his description:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm putting the last of my
Olympus camera equipment up for sale in the week to come. I'm going
digital. By the way, sorry about the poor quality of some of these shots
-they're from a digital camera.

One would hope the new digital system is of better quality than this one :-)