Re: [OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:21:42 -0800

I saw an article once that noted that 950f driver consider themselves
"above average". Around here all the drivers are above average... at
cellphone use, unsignaled lane changes, tailgating, speeding, 'dark orange'
light running, etc... in such company I am sadly below average <g>
--

Jim Brokaw

I once worked with someone who frequently expressed pride in her ability to "multi-task". She even saw women who had raised children as being superior to men in this department. She never noticed that meetings with staff members in her office took three times as long as she typed, read her email and answered the phone while conducting the meeting. She was also a cell phone driver.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California