re: [OM] T32 question

Subject: re: [OM] T32 question
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:00:45 -0500
Cc: DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dan,

This is normal behavior for a T flash. All that flipping the plate does is
force the flash into manual mode, which happens to also be TTL mode. If the
camera is on manual it won't quench the flash and you'll get a full dump every
time. You also shouldn't get a flashing ready light after the exposure
indicating good exposure.

Now, whether this is *sensible* behaviour is a matter of debate. I usually
leave my calculator panels with the calculator side out, even when doing TTL
flash. This allows me to use the panel to get a feel for what kind of range I
have at different f-stops. Just set the flash to manual.

Hope this helps,

Paul Schings