Re: [OM] Re: continuous spot

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: continuous spot
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:39:50 +0000
I came down to my office (in the cellar) to read some emails.  The
first one was yours Barry B.  I then got up to check my OM4, sitting
on a nearby table, and sat at the computer to reply.  But I decided
to check on others' replies first and saw Winsor's.  It then struck
me that there are probably loads of members of the List around the
world picking up their OM4 or 4Ti to check on the behaviour of the
dancing spot indication, moving it from light source to shadow and
pressing the Spot button.  It is not important (to me at least) who
is right, but many of us are interested and checking.

Chris