Re: [OM] Fill-flash (oh no, not again!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Fill-flash (oh no, not again!)
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:43:29 +0100
On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 08:04:05PM +0100, Thomas Bryhn wrote:
> Don't worry, I'm not going to start the debate about the F280 again. A
> fellow list member asked me a few days ago about using T flashes with TTL
> at longer speeds than 1/60.
> While thinking about this problem it suddenly occured to me that the flash
> is controlled by the body, integrating light from the flash and the ambient
> light, and that another body would of course pick up the light as well.
> It's then obvious that one camera can be used to control flash while the
> other makes the "real" exposure.

Intresting idea, but I guess, you`d rather like a multi-control-black-box,
mounted between the camera and the flash.
Equipped with a monster flexible light sensor triggered by the camera, and
creating
a  custom stop signal for the flash, created according to total free selectable
apperture and ISO values.

Hmm, I´d like the idea.

Frieder Faig

Hmm, a T32 with 10 manual appertures, and free ISO choice would
offer similal possibilities....