RE: [OM] OM-2 flash operation

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2 flash operation
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:12:49 -0700
I've seen some beautiful images that were made this way. The photographer
just opened the shutter and then walked around in the dark popping the flash
to illuminate selected features. This is frequently done in caves where a
big area is lit with a small light source. Fun stuff but probably takes some
experimentation to be good at it. /jim