Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 09:56:44 +1300
Hi Roger & all,

As far as I know from what a professional photographer friend told me about
20 years ago, painting with light in this fashion has been used for decades
by photographers of building interiors (rooms, staircases etc), and this
means also with large format cameras.

It probably still is, for the marvellous shots printed in various House& Garden
or whatever journals.

Brian