RE: [OM] [OT] (slightly) Photoshop tip for color correction

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] (slightly) Photoshop tip for color correction
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:23:47 -0800
Scott,

I exercised some artistic license by grabbing your whole page.  Check out
this page: http://www.skipwilliams.adahost.com/data/gomez-images.htm.

I typically use a PS plug-in called iCorrect from Pictographics.  It's the
neatest color correction tool you've ever seen.  It doesn't do anything you
can't do with PS byitself, but it's much more efficient.  It has memorized
colors for neutral, skin, foliage, and sky.  When you click on something
that should be neutral, it makes it neutral and alters the entire image.
If you contine to click on other points, you get a weighted average of all
the clicks.

I also used PS 7's Autocolor, which I find too much of a black-box tool for
most of my work, but it can do some amazing things.  I just dislike the
control that it gives me, which is ZERO.

Skip

Skip,

I tried two different browsers and your images did not load.  Love to see them.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California