[OM] ( OM ) From China to the West via Moscow, by train.

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) From China to the West via Moscow, by train.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:16:31 +1300
Hi Roger & all,

Roger, thanks for the slide show. I haven't seen it all yet, but have enjoyed
what I have. I had no idea that Mongolia had so much hilly country or forests.

Your best shots are very nicely crafted photos, but the others, for all that
you
might think of them as snap-shots, tell a story and convey a lot of
information and interest for me anyway.

Your jpegs are quite small but are tack sharp and have very good colour
saturation. The best of all worlds here.

Were these scanned from slides? What scanner,  what software?

Brian