[OM] more Olympus macro equipment on ebay

Subject: [OM] more Olympus macro equipment on ebay
From: "DGB" <dgb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:50:12 -0000
Dear list - as promised I have now put a further selection of equipment up on
ebay in aid of my house buying fund:

Olympus Macrophoto Stand VST-1 and stage plates - item number 800549086

Olympus Trans-illuminator base X-DE and mirrors - item number 800550044

Olympus Macrophoto Mechanical Stage FM - item number 800550693

Olympus Lieberkuhn Reflector set - item number 800577773

Olympus Incident Mirror Housing set - item number 800579272

Olympus T8 Macro Ring Flash - item number 800584542

Olympus Epi-illuminator PM-LSD-2 and TGHM transformer - item number 800599793

Olympus Trans-Illuminator LSD and TE-II transformer - item number 800607865

Olympus macro filters for illuminators - item number 800613630

All items have already reached reserve.

My ebay user id is keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx.

A full listing of what I will be selling can be seen at
http://www.keswickcumbria.freeserve.co.uk/olympussale.htm.

Best wishes to you all, David Brown

BTW I am in the UK but very happy to deal worldwide - I have bought and sold
many times throughout Europe, the US and Japan. My ebay rating is +136 with no
negatives or neutrals and I can accept PayPal.