[OM] [OT, kinda] Wedding photos

Subject: [OM] [OT, kinda] Wedding photos
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:13:01 -0700
 Some while ago, I asked on the list about the appropriate etiquette for
having a friend of ours do the wedding photos; well, we got married, the
aforementioned friend took the photos, and if anyone's curious, the end
results are at

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gallery/index.php?currDir=./Wedding

 She uses Can*n equipement, but for on-list relevance, the 'pre' shots of
the cake are with an XA.

 All things considered, I'm glad we got Ellen to take the shots; everything
went smoothly, the end results are great (they've suffered a _lot_ for
sharpness between original and the website, I resized them all rather more
times than I should), and it was actually nice having someone who had some
sort of vested interest in everything working out being in charge of things.

 -- dan