[OM] ebay abuse warning

Subject: [OM] ebay abuse warning
From: "DGB" <dgb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:09:57 -0000
Dear list - can anyone tell me how to report a potential abuse to ebay? I have
looked around the site for 20 minutes an cannot find an e-mail address and the
relevant link on Safe Harbor does not work.

I sold a 16mm Zuiko fisheye on 3rd. November (item 1393309147). I have just had
an e-mail reporting that another seller has a similar lens listed (item
800946286 ). Not only has he used my photographs he has also used most of my
words! He has a -1 feedback rating.

The lens is still here with me because the buyer delayed payment while waiting
on another of my auctions.

Thanks for any help, David