Re: [OM] Photos from a journey from China to London

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from a journey from China to London
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:20:01 -0500 (EST)

Roger,
Sorry for the late input, but things are busy around here as always.
I liked the pictures, but wanted to comment on one only.  It is one of those,
that when you see them immediately wish that you have taken it, you probably
know what I mean...
It is the last one in the Red Square section.  It is brilliant.  I wish you
could share info on how you took it.  Choice of lens, aperture, shutter speed
and what the camera movement was to achieve this beautiful blur.
Job well done.
Cheers
Boris