[OM] Items for sale

Subject: [OM] Items for sale
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Nov 2002 13:56:03 -0000
FS: Zuiko 35/f2 $200
    This lens is marked MC. I purchased it new approx 16 years ago. It has seen
    little use and includes the case. There might be a scrap mark on the top of
    the case...

FS: Sigma 24F2.8 $100
    This lens is pretty much like new (includes box). I purchased it when I was
    unhappy with the zuiko 24f2.8. It has significantly higher resolution (esp
    at infinity) and less vignetting. However, the build is clearly not as good
    as the zuiko. It is a good lens for someone who uses the 24 occasionally
    but if you are a photojournalist who uses it 24 hours a day and
    occassionally bang it into a wall - I doubt the build will last.

FS: Kiron 28-105F?? (I have to check). $55
    I purchased this lens around the same time as the 35/F2 and for whatever
    reason ended up using it most of the time. It has a few scraps on the
    barrel but nothign major. Lens is optically fine.

Drop me a note if interested.

Alan