Re: [OM] OM gear depreciating? Hah!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear depreciating? Hah!
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:14:03 -0500
Walt and all,
 Actually it is depreciating, but thankfully not as fast as other gear.
But like other gear also, the not so common stuff is still going up, or
holding its own. If you can grab a gently used OM3Ti at the price John
H. and the others dealers used to sell them new, buy it if you have the
money. I would if I could afford it. Heck, I would pay even more. No, I
would not pay the $1800 that buyer paid. I am a little confused by that
auction. The seller(rizhela) used the pictures that ken.kong used when
he sold one to buyer with a(0) rating in Australia. This seller(US) has
a rating of (0). Am I making a valid point? Not really, but I am
suspicious that there is a least a little hanky-panky going on
somewhere.
Here are the pertinent
links:<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=800941634&rd=1>
and:<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=800941634&rd=1>