Re: [OM] OM gear depreciating? Hah!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear depreciating? Hah!
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:19:37 -0500
Okay, that clears that up, but does he know that someone used his
pictures for their auction. I suspected that Ken was not a problem. I do
have a feeling that there is nothing more wrong than the second auction
seller not respecting Ken's right to his own photos(or did he have
permission), and others misinterpreting what was for sale in the second
auction.
John