[OM] someone must have the answer (42mm ring)

Subject: [OM] someone must have the answer (42mm ring)
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:38:59 +0100
I've got some interesting german and russian lens in M42 mount (steinheil,
shneider, helios 85/1,4...) and I want to use them on my OM system ... is there
a 42mm adapter ring that works... (infinity focus and so on) ? (otherwise, I've
to use an old spotmatic ... and it's less pleasant ?)
Please tell me more... and by the way, if one of our friends on the last had
one (somewhere taking dust) ... I'll be happy to buy it...