Re: [OM] Phone Home?

Subject: Re: [OM] Phone Home?
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:08:27 -0000
Dave,
I think photosig is a bit how you would say perfectionist based. Also the
thumbnail view is what I believe attract most people to view the image.
Personally I think the whole vote/point system is a crock of sh@!
I have posted a number of images, and those that I thought would draw a
bigger feedback because they were a little more artistic or different have
so far received the worst ratings. The others that are nicely lit with good
colour and tone but an ordinary subject have all received more???
Cheers Adam