[OM] TOPE 11: closure + 2 new entries, TOPE 12 important notice

Subject: [OM] TOPE 11: closure + 2 new entries, TOPE 12 important notice
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:52:49 +0100
Hi,

Alright guys, some important TOPE updates:

TOPE 11:
-------
Good, the update I had planned for Friday could not take place due to
(local) Internet outage. So, as everything works fine again now, I just sent
the final two submissions to the server, and hereby officially declare TOPE
11 closed. So, I invite you all one more time to take a look at the new
goodies at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

TOPE 12:
-------
Well, at times some things do not adhere to the scheme of TOPE dates, and
one such thing is when a "therapy holiday" is coming along. I write "therapy
holiday", as that's exactly what's coming up: Gioconda has not been doing
well, largely due to not having been back in Venezuela for 3 years now. So,
we finally managed to organise this overdue holiday, meaning that on
December 8th we'll be heading for Venezuela for 3 weeks! :) Now... that
means that I will not really be available until the beginning of January
then, and it will also mean that I have to pull really hard on my own
availability to be able to have all my work done before leaving.
Consequently, I want to plan the initial launch of TOPE 12 for the first
week of January. As always, you can already send in entries as soon as you
have them. It would be great if between December 6th and January first no
entries would be mailed to the olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx address, as that may
congest the account. For people who want to submit in that period, please
send your entries to o.greve@xxxxxxx . The shooting deadline stays as is,
but you all know by now that there's the normal bit of leeway there.

Last but not least: have fun for TOPE 12! :)

Cheers!
Olafo
-back to long days working mode-