Re: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f2 vs 3.5
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:21:03 -0800 (PST)
>> Well, if you created a hot new car would you compare it to an

>> Infinity or a BMW?
>I think I would compare it to a Mazda RX-7 (8)

NOW, you're talking.  My wife has tempted me that once we've
gotten all of our short/medium term debts paid off and if we
have the CASH (no car loan allowed), that she'd let me get
another RX-7 convertable.  I think I can squeeze the jeep and
the RX-7 and the primary people mover all in the garage...

AG-Schnozz