RE: RE: [OM] OT Cameras as cars

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] OT Cameras as cars
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:09:30 +0000
> Let's strive to be true to original designations....   "Fairlady Z"
>
> and I maintain my vote for RX-7.

 I will second that. Or perhpas the RX-8 (2003) or the RX-evolv (concept)
 The RX-8 is a 4-Door coupe !

 However IMHO the one that comes closest to the OM cameras, is the one-seater
 Miata Mono-Posto. "An extreme expression of oneness between horse and rider".

 With an OM body between one's fingers, one can truly feel the oneness ..between
 man and camera..in fact I .. BECOME ..the camera.

-Tim