[OM] WE - clarification

Subject: [OM] WE - clarification
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:29:14 -0600
Thanks to all who have been responding to the Winter Exchange.  I just
wanted to supplement the description by reminding everyone that this is
certainly not a competition.  Nor is it "my absolute prettiest picture"
type of thing either.  Rather, it is what kind of work you have been
doing recently that interests you.

This should be an insight into the ways in which we work, what subjects
attract our attention, and what equipment we have used to realize those
ideas.  This is about process, and not product.  The accompanying letter
should be just as important as the print itself, and I hope that it will
stimulate more discussion about photography and the potential of our OM
equipment.

All are welcome to join, and no one should be discouraged from
participating.  All it takes is one 8x10 print and a description, and
you can get a tangible example of how others prefer to work.  Hopefully
it will stimulate ideas for your own work and will help you realize
something outside of your focus.

Thanks!
Bob Gries