Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal

Subject: Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:25:54 -0500
Ian,
 That seems a little high. My transactions all cost 30lus $.30. I have
to agree though, it is a hell of a racket. I could see them charging a
small fee for the credit card puchases since they are also charged, but
the 30n the transfer between accounts is highway robbery since they
get to use our money while it is sittting in the account. If I remember
the the wording of the account charges, they say the fee with a credit
card is "usually" 1-3%, but can be higher. Supposedly they are only
charging what the credit card company charges them + $.30. Did you ask
the buyer what kind of card he used?
John