Re: [OM] OT Cameras as cars

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Cameras as cars
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:20:57 +0800
What's worse is, if you went to a touristy place, and you take a look; Honda's and Toyotas everywhere in the parking lot; C*non's and N*kons around every neck.

When I was at the Taiwan zoo; the entire bus load of Japanese tourists got out. They were split in the middle; the C*non side, the N*kon side. Then both groups pointed to my super small bag, and my super small camera, and a few of them asked me what it was. I said Olympus. "Oh, Olympus des ga! Ooohhh, so Ga!" They all wanted to see it. It's like nobody whistles at the "Suped up Honda Civic rice rocket" but when you walk by a cherry red RX7, those who know, give a little whistle.