Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal

Subject: Re: [OM] PayNotSoPal
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:40:49 +0800
Now PP accept UKP, Euro, CND and Japanese Yen, it will be better for
local transaction. But US is still the biggest pool, many overseas
peoples are dealing with US buyer/seller and there are cross
transaction in between, they still have to suffer exchange rate
different. But if you are running a big business you can open a bank
account in US to avoid this charge.

C.H.Ling