Re: [OM] sad day maybe...

Subject: Re: [OM] sad day maybe...
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:50:59 -0800
It is sad!  I am a very happy user of the E-20.  I have made over 1000
exposures with mine and have found it to be a wonderful learning tool and
able to produce beautiful results.

I don't particularly feel the need for a replacement as yet.  However, I
know that the march of progress will leave the E-20 and all 5 MP cameras
behind soon.  I think Olympus is simply concentrating on the P&S digital
market rather than on the Prosumer market.  It's the economy of scale thing.

Sad too is the fact that as competition drys up the survivors are not as
compelled to be competative in price.

Dave Dougherty