Re: [OM] sad day maybe...

Subject: Re: [OM] sad day maybe...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:17:55 -0800

I still have confidence (in Olympus) and hold out hope (for the 4/3 system).
If for no other reason, I really don't want to have to move to Can*n ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

The big player now in digital camera sales is Sony. It seems reasonable that if electronics corporations move into cameras some traditional companies will be displaced. Kodak seems to be showing some surprising signs of life too. Sigma may surprise everyone if it continues to be the exclusive purveyor of the Foveon chip. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California