[OM] [FS] Some items for sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] Some items for sale
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:58:58 -0800
Hi Zuiks:

I am thinning out the ranks, and have a few items for sale:

1. Olympus OM-1.  Chrome body.   This body was CLA'ed on November 5,
2001 by Camtech.  Converted to silver-oxide battery. John H. also
installed a new top plate at the same time as the CLA. Includes Shoe
"Fix" (Shoe 1), motor drive and battery caps.  Custom back snakeskin
from Morgan Sparks.  Includes Olympus strap.  Cosmetically, there are a
few dull spots on the snake skin, a few (fairly faint) scratches on the
baseplate, and a small mark on the base of the mirror housing.
Functionally, this one is perfect. Steal this for $165, which was the
cost of the 11/5/01 repair invoice.

2. Olympus OM-1.  Black body.  This body was CLA'ed on December 14, 2001
by Camtech.  Converted to silver-oxide battery.  John H. also installed
the Morgan Sparks gray lizard custom leather.  Includes Domke strap.
This body presently has chrome battery and MD covers, but I could
probably scare up black ones, if you prefer.  The top plate is brassed
on the edges, but no dents.  The bottom plate is new, from the Olympus
Guy, Paul Van Tuyl.  No pristine, but a real good user.  All functions
are a-okay. $145.

Both bodies will ship with an OM body cap.  They both have Screen 1-13
installed, but I could swap in a screen 1-10, if you would prefer.
Shipping is at the buyer's expense.

3.  Tamron F-System 300 mm f/5.6.  Aperture range is f/5.6~22, filter
size is 58 mm.  Length 6.6" (167 mm), maximum diameter 2.7" (67.4 mm),
weight 20.5 oz. (580 grams).  Built-in lens hood.  Please note: this is
a fixed OM mount lens, it is NOT an Adaptall.  It also does not have a
tripod mount (wasn't designed for one).  Cosmetic condition is LN.  I
purchased this as NOS, a only used it a few times.  Includes soft pouch,
instruction booklet, and original box.  $75.

4. TTL Auto Connector 3. $10.
5. 28 mm f/2.8 or f/3.5 lens hood.  NOS, in box. $5.

I will list more items later.  Sorry, no digital pics.  Buyers have the
right to a reasonable review period, to allow them to test the above
items with film.

Thanks!

Bill Stanke