Re: [OM] Gecko

Subject: Re: [OM] Gecko
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:43:35 -0500
Albert,

Spoken like a true photographer.

I'd be willing to bet her objective function was minimizing the gecko population, at least the one inside your domicile. That's the usual one for females when they discover urban wildlife has invaded their household. Your objective function was obviously different; maximizing nature photographs in your stock archive.

Burning question:
Did you eventually rid the bathroom of the gecko even if you took the time to make a portrait of it first?

If she actually called for you to point out a photographic opportunity, she qualifies for true "keeper" status! Darned few I know of would do that.

-- John