Re: New Memory Card :was Re: [OM] taken from the Maitani site....

Subject: Re: New Memory Card :was Re: [OM] taken from the Maitani site....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:35:01 -0500
With an adapter, the xD card will fit into the cf slot.  Newer cameras will
have sm and xD slots.  You will not be able to use Compact flash  afaik.
On  7/31/02  John Hermanson wrote:

Olympus is coming out with their own digital storage media.  With a small
adapter, the media is used in the compact flash slot.  It is called "Olympus
xD-Picture Card."  Sizes range from 8 meg to 256 meg. Thought someone might
like to know.

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,