[OM] Digital Quality

Subject: [OM] Digital Quality
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:33:17 -0800
Cc: scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:41:43 -0800
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] not defecting but supplementing

In a message dated 11/19/2002 Winsor Crosby writes:

<< Then again the C-4040 is no better than a Stylus Epic. >>

Posted by Mike Veglia:

Reality is, for the 35mm focal length on good film, the Epic probably can
get a better large enlarged print than the C-4040. But, the C-4040 lens is a
zoom and is faster at f1.8 vs. f2.8. The 4.1mp files will deliver very nice
large prints from the internet labs I use.

Apples and oranges.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com