RE: [OM] Self Hosting - was Manual focus....

Subject: RE: [OM] Self Hosting - was Manual focus....
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:17:50 -0800
I can't argue about the various U*nix variants. Used to be a systems
engineer for a company selling U*nix boxes. But my point was that it's
completely possible to get months of run-time out of NT (and 2000) for that
matter. When one compares the lifespan of NT (since the late 90s) with the
lifespan of the various U*nix kernels (since what, 196something?), NT isn't
doing badly for a young OS.

---
Scott