[OM] 135 f2.8

Subject: [OM] 135 f2.8
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:57:16 -0600
I just won an auction on and received a 135 f2.8 Zuiko on the Bay. It was described as in "good condition and takes sharp frames".

The lens looks very good cosmetically. The glass is clear and there are no scratches. The mounting latch however does not work. It looks like the spring that pushes the little blade out to lock the lens on the camera is broken.

My question to the list is would this still be considered to be in good condition? Would fixing the latch be an expensive repair?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don Gaikins