RE: [OM] Is 4x6 the real standard?

Subject: RE: [OM] Is 4x6 the real standard?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:39:04 -0500
I'm with both Bob and Daryl . . . except I'll modify that to a more politically correct "real photogs shoot slides." Use a good projector lens! As important as the glass on the camera when the image was made. For those with Carousel type projectors, the generic Kodak 4" and their inexpensive zoom are not as good as the Schneider Vario-Prolux. For **real** WOW factor, project a MF tranny! DON'T follow it with a 35mm show.

-- John
[who has a Rollei P11 Dual]