[OM] Thanks

Subject: [OM] Thanks
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:32:00 -0600
Thanks to all who commented on my 135 mm f2.8 Zuiko with the broken latch. I think that the consensus is that if something is described as "good" it should function properly mechanically. Secondly that the repair should be a minor one (I am requesting an estimate), but should be performed by a competent technician.

I have sent an email to the seller to see if he is willing to work with me on the issue. I have not left feedback on the bay yet, and what type of feedback that I leave will be determined by the sellers response to my email.

Again thanks to all on the list.  This is sure a great resource for advise!

Don Gaikins