[OM][FS] Large Lens Support

Subject: [OM][FS] Large Lens Support
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:15:26 -0700
I have two Bogen Heavy Duty Telephoto Lens Supports and really only need
one. This would be a great camera support for our intrepid race
photographers who use long lenses and need to be able to easily tilt and pan
to get the action. The sliding quick disconnect plate permits balancing the
assembly for comfortable use. These work great on a monopod. This support is
like new and I will ship to any location in the continental USA for a total
of $105. Shipment elsewhere will cost more. There are a couple of pictures
at:

http://www.onewest.net/~jnmcbr/eqforsale.htm

I think list price on these is about $170 US. B&H used to sell them for
about $120 plus postage. Will be glad to answer any questions.

/jim