Re: [OM] [FS] SPn rangefinder, 80/4 with 65-116 auto tube and 2x lens, B

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] SPn rangefinder, 80/4 with 65-116 auto tube and 2x lens, B-300 etc.
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 06:41:07 -0800 (PST)
Sorry forgot to paste body of message...

I still have several items availible including a
desireable 80/4 and B-300.

please reply to royer007@xxxxxxxxx . Thanks

Mark Lloyd

1: Olympus SPn in EX+ condition. Only a few bright
spots on the metal and some wear under the lever.
Recently had a complete CLA this summer by Clint at
Photosphere only this summer so I guarantee this
camera is in perfect working order. Great little
camera it just doesnt fit my photographic style.
Asking $250 plus shipping for this little beauty. For
more info on the SPn go here
http://www.cameraquest.com/olysp.htm

2: B-300 in EX+ condition with case and caps. In great
condition I just don't need it and need the cash for
my LF binge. Asking $175 plus shipping for this
adapter.

3: 80/4 auto-macro lens with 65-116 auto tube as well
as 80mm close up lens plus soft case and front and
rear caps.

I am selling this as a set because I don't have the
long rear cap for the 80mm macro lens. Auto extension
tube is in EX condition works perfectly and includes
its tripod collar. 80mm close up lens is also in EX
condition with a little wear but nothing serious
perfect glass (comes with its box and wrenchas an
extra bonus!. 80/4 macro lens itself is in EX-
condtion and perfect front glass but some minor
coating marks on the very edge of the rear element
like maybe it got scraped mounting the lens to the
auto tube. They are on the very periphery of the lens
though and I guarantee that they won't interfere with
image quality. I am selling this set for $490 plus
postage since I figure $280 for the 80/4 lens, $80 for
the close up lens, and $130 for the auto extension
tube with tripod mount.

4: Focusing screens (all come with their cases) $5.00
screens sold AS-IS no returns 2 1-13 screens at $5.00
a piece only slightly worn maybe a minor mark or two
but probably not.

1-3 screen in EX+ condition $20
1-9 screen in EX+ condition $10

5: Film I know I won't be using anytime soon. 1
propack Fuji NPH 400 pro film cold stored expires 8/03
so plenty of time left asking $15 plus shipping for
this film. 5 individually wrapped rolls of Portra
160NC also cold store and expires again 8/03. Asking
$15 as well for this film plus shipping. will refund
if film turns out bad but otherwise sold AS-IS.