Re: [OM] Thanks

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:50:01 -0600
The seller is gigisanibel. He has already answered my email to him. He offered to give me a full refund for the lens, or give me a refund based on the condition of the lens. I want to see how much it will cost to repair it before I make a final decision.

I have a Kitstar 135 mm and after looking at the Zuiko, I can see why everyone is much in love with the zuikos! I think that I am going to have it repaired and use it for a long time.

The other thing that I do not understand about the 135 mm lenses is that I have seen 135 f3.5's go for much more then the f2.8 versions. I would think that the faster lens would be more highly desired then the slower version of the same lens. I saw an auction for a 135 f3.5 go for over $150 recently while I won this one for just $78. Makes no sense to me, but I am glad to get the faster version.

Don Gaikins