Re: [OM] Backpack/case question.

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpack/case question.
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:06:48 +0100
Note that LowePro now has no connection withe the original Lowe Alpine
Systems company that sells mountaineering gear. The LowePro photo pack
company was sold off to a Canadian - can't remember his name - who
concentrates 1000n photo packs.

They make all sizes of packs; their Photo Runner fanny-pack (bumbag to us
Brits), is really good for light loads (my daughter uses it for an iS-3000
plus extras).

Roger Key

I think it is significant that Lowe Pro also makes mountaineering
equipment that is also considered to be very good. It may explain why
their camera bags are as comfortable as they are. My only criticism
is that they, like other bag makers, design for very large cameras.
My OM stuff kind of rattles(too soft to rattle actually) around
inside.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California