Re: [OM] Backpack/case question.

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpack/case question.
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:29:42 -0800
I like my Photo Runner except for one potentially disasterous fault. Put it down right side up full of equipment and it sits for a short time, then falls over backward. In many places that's nothing but an inconvienience. Put it down near the edge of something out in the field and it can take a suicide jump quite unexpectedly. If the lovely full opening top is open, equipment will simply fall out over the edge. I've had no disasters, but feel I have to always be aware of the possibility. I still use it, 'cause it's it's otherwise a great bag, but when I find something else comparable, but without the fainting spells, it'll be retired.

Moose

Roger D. Key wrote:

They make all sizes of packs; their Photo Runner fanny-pack (bumbag to us
Brits), is really good for light loads (my daughter uses it for an iS-3000
plus extras).