Re: [OM] Mind Bender

Subject: Re: [OM] Mind Bender
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:24:13 -0500
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 150.  I think AG is stirring the war pot again...
>
>Stir, stir, add hot peppers, stir, stir...
>
>Actually, this is quite fascinating because the obvious answer
i>sn't necessarily the right answer.  J.L. added more questions
t>o the fire, but...

>Take a look at your lens charts and specifically look at
>angle-of-view.
>
>AG-Schnozz

I'm still working on John's question about the air speed of the laden or
unladen swallow, whether African or European.  My initial question is, Why
are the Python DVDs so blasted expensive?  Is there that much extra stuff,
and does any of it have anything to do with the angle of view?

Walt