Re: [OM] Vivitar 135/f2.8 - A Sad Tale

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 135/f2.8 - A Sad Tale
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:35:11 +1030 (CST)
Hi John,
good to see your moniker on the list again!

I guess you really need to do this at least once, to see if you have
the patience for it, I have a bag of hanimex 135mm (M42 mount) parts...

I have since found out that the helicoid is stiff on ALL of them, great
for focusing towards the close focus end, but towards infinity, they
unscrew from the camera!!!

davidt
Adelaide, South Australia