Re: [OM] Mind Bender (intermediate focal length?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mind Bender (intermediate focal length?)
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:16:28 -0500
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>What was the original question ...... I missed it.
>
>jh

The airspeed of an unladen swallow.  There was no specification regarding
headwind or whether the swallow under consideration was African or
European, young or old, or whether flying in daytime or on a black night.

Nice to see you back, John, whichever side of the continent you're on.  Did
you get my reply to your email about lawyers who moonlight as actors?
Haven't heard from you since.

Walt