Re: [OM] Lens cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens cleaning
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:55:26 -0500
If you have the infected element out of the lens, you can try rubbing the
surface with some Ponds Cold Cream or face oil (yes, face oil...........rub
finger on side of nose, then rub vigorously into fungus area).  Clean 20-30
times with denatured alcohol on a lens tissue.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000