FW: [OM] Morocco experience and favourite travel combo

Subject: FW: [OM] Morocco experience and favourite travel combo
From: zuiko <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:43:21 +0000
>Chris wrote:

>I like the idea of small lenses stowed about your person, Iwert.
>Your use of the 35/2 is interesting as well,  but if you did not take
>a bag how did you carry the camera?

On it's strap, around my neck. Three lenses in my pockets, one on the
camera... but if I thought I really had to act fast and free, only the 40
and 21 came with me. I have a very normal briefcase-like soft leather bag of
about A4 size I use as a camera bag and had with me. Basis normally is the
85 in a hardcase, the 21 in a hardcase and the 35shift in softcase, 40 on
camera, camera at strap around neck, or in ERC in bag. The nice thing of
this combination is that the 21 and 35 use the same hood as well as the 85
and 40, so it keeps the amount of accessories down. The different bags and
cases make one can find and take the different lenses blindly. One of the
biggest advantages of OM is still that changing lenses is really handy and
feasible with just two hands, walking.
A bit of a long answer for a short question?

Iwert