Re: [OM] Test slides from U.S. Southwest vacation...

Subject: Re: [OM] Test slides from U.S. Southwest vacation...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:36:21 +0000
Garth, some lovely shots.  I should be tempted to crop the top half
of 6 and 7 to have a panorama of pure sand and sky.  The flare rings
would add a focal point.  No 1 would also look wonderful cropped in
the same way as an abstract - with sand at the bottom of the frame.

I am quite surprised that all the shots I have looked at on the
Internet have a decent brightness to them.  I have my monitor's Gamma
set to 1.8 so I should have thought that it would make everything
looked washed out.

Chris