RE: [OM] Test slides from U.S. Southwest vacation...

Subject: RE: [OM] Test slides from U.S. Southwest vacation...
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:20:38 -0600
Well done, Garth.

Neat place, no?  You may remember the shot I sent you a year or so ago.  And
the skies are almost always spectacular.  Did you get to stay for the sunset
over the San Augustines?

I get to go back this spring to conduct a little business on the real job
and I'm looking forward to shooting there again.

Looking forward to seeing some of the rest from your trip when you get them
back.

Regards,
Gary