Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90 f2.5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:47:21 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2002 8:33:21 AM Central Standard Time, I@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> I've just spotted a mint Tamron90 f2.5 sp + 1:1 tube just in my budget. How
> do I tell which model it is

The 52B has a 49mm filter and is the one most people seem to prefer.  You
will absolutely not be disappointed with this lens.  If this one has a hood,
that would be good. If not the needle in the haystack you will be looking for
is a 23F hood.  Should you buy this lens, would you be so kind as to email me
the model number for the 1:1 tube.  I've owned the newer model which I
believe is the 52BB, which is also a good lens.  Truth is, at the end of the
day, I doubt most if any could tell the difference in the results produced
either lenses.  If anyone out there in Zuiko land has the information on the
tube or perhaps has one for sale, please contact me off list.  Bill Barber