Re: [OM] Trip 35 repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip 35 repair
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:31:58 -0600
The factory "trick" is to remove the top cover and hold the one-way
clutch of the wind train out so you can turn the thumbwheel backwards --
this will open the shutter blades.  Depress the release to open the
aperture.  Of course we use a collimator instead of ground glass at the
film rails, but with a little patience it's possible to get things back
together properly.